I’m going to try going vegan again this week, just to see how it goes. I just hope I’m not doing it for disordered reasons. I think veganism is great, and if anyone has any tips or advice I would greatly appreciate it. Stay strong!
Today a sat at the table with my sister
"Wow, are you really gonna eat all that?" She said, looking at my lunch (a sandwich, some grapes and five chocolate pieces)
Now, a comment like this would have been DEVASTATING in the old days, and I probably would have eaten nothing.
I simply said “yep sure am!” And devoured it all
I’m so fucking mad at myself for being so scared of eating more. It’s just food. Gaining weight is not a bad thing. Enjoying food is not something I should feel guilty for. I deserve to be healthy, I deserve to be happy.
pipebombperfection asked: I've stumbled across your blog while trying to find some positive recovery related blogs to look at because I'm in a total rut. And I just wanna say your blog is amazing. It's nice to see positivity. Thank you. Just thank you <3
You are SO welcome, love!
JUST SO YOU KNOW:
- If you are battling an eating disorder, that makes you a survivor
- eating disorders are not random, they came in to your life when you need to cope with the unbearable
- therefore, you were looking for a way to be strong and survive
- but giving up the eating disorder does not make you weak
- it just means you are finding a new, healthy way to survive
- and eventually
- you are going to live