JUST SO YOU KNOW:
- If you are battling an eating disorder, that makes you a survivor
- eating disorders are not random, they came in to your life when you need to cope with the unbearable
- therefore, you were looking for a way to be strong and survive
- but giving up the eating disorder does not make you weak
- it just means you are finding a new, healthy way to survive
- and eventually
- you are going to live
Anonymous asked: Hi I think you're so adorable and inspiring! I'm wondering how long have you been following Minnie Maude? I'm thinking of starting it
Oh my goodness thanks! I’ve been following MM for a little over 3 months now and I can honestly say that it saved my life. If you are thinking about trying it please do!
Just went to the store and bought two pints of new ice cream to try because ice cream is starting to become a fear again.
And what do we say to ED thoughts and fear foods?
This is a friendly reminder that: everyone needs to eat in order to survive.
And that includes you as well - no matter what ED tries to convince you.
Food is not the enemy; ED is.